A Objet Trouvé girls breakfast is a healthy scone of the Spirit. Every morning Josje asks all the girls in the store if someone wants a scone. These are vegan, sugarfree and dairy-free. You can buy them at the Groene Passage or if you are a home cook you can make them by yourself. Bon appetit!
450 gr self-raising flour
140 gr sunflower seeds
100 gr raisins
1/2 ts cinnamon powder
1/2 ts vanilla powder
150 ml maple syrup
3.5 dl soja yoghurt
170 gr soy butter
Pinch of sea salt
1. Heath the oven at 180˚C.
2. Put the self-raising flower, the sunsflower seeds, oat flakes, raisins, cinnamon and the vanilla, the baking powder and the sea salt in a big bowl and stir it very well.
3. Melt the butter on low heat in a small pan. Take the melted butter from the fire, put the maple sirup in it and the soy yoghurt and stir well.
4. Put the butter mixture together with the dry ingredients en stir with a spatula till it becomes an airy dough. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
5. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
6. Scoop the dough in 10 heaps on the baking tray.
7. Bake the scones in about 22 minutes golden brown.