- Equipment Signature Blouse True Black € 255,-
- Equipment Slim Fit Blouse True black Nature White Houndstooth € 355,- € 177,50
- Equipment Marcelle trouser blue multi check € 570,- € 285,-
- Equipment Neema dress True black print € 715,- € 357,50
- Equipment Jeanne blazer blue multi check € 756,- € 378,-
- Equipment Huntley blouse camouflage charged pink € 343,- € 171,50
- Equipment Arwen warm ups pantalon eclipse € 427,- € 213,50
Once you have your perfect pants, the next question, of course, is what would you wear with them? The easiest answer for everyday purposes: a shirt-blouse hybrid of the kind which is ideally nailed by a company called Equipment. For anyone who was around in the mid-Eighties in London, that name is a blast from the past. It was stocked by Joseph and founded by Christian Restoin in 1976 in Paris, husband of former Vogue Paris Editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld. The drapey, silky quality of the shirts in many subtle colors still carry the cool imprimatur of those times, making them an insider's classic - and a present to impress any woman who knows her labels. The brand was revived by Serge Azria in 2010 with the desire to create a luxury shirt brand tailored to the modern woman. Redefined in fluid silks for a more feminine, contemporary aesthetic, an Equipment shirt has become synonymous with effortlessly elegant style. Characterized by classic, menswear-inspired shirts with refined tailoring and timeless appeal, the Parisian label Equipment stays true to its well-established heritage. The materials they use are of the highest quality. Fusing unparalleled French sophistication with an air of effortlessly chic style, Equipment button-down blouses, cashmere sweaters, and silk dresses exude discreet sexiness in the form of luxe fabrics and unexpected details found in modern, androgynous silhouettes. From the Signature shirt, with two front pockets, to the slim fit Brett, familiar silhouettes are called on season upon season in a range of classic, neutral hues and contemporary prints, while cotton shirts join the line-up in stripes and playfully embroidered styles.