- Gentucca Bini
- Gentucca Bini Worker jumpsuit biscotto € 760,-
- Gentucca Bini Jacket blouse biscotto € 580,-
- Gentucca Bini Workers trousers blue € 320,-
- Gentucca Bini Puffed jacket black € 410,-
- Gentucca Bini Oversized jacket blue € 525,-
- Gentucca Bini Linen blazer white € 720,-
Gentucca Bini grew up surrounded by art and fashion, thanks to her designer grandmother, Bruna Bini. She studied architecture in Paris, where she worked for Pierre Cardin and as an assistant to André Léon Talley, one of the world's most respected fashion editors. It was here that she worked with Karl Lagerfeld to make hats for the Chanel haute couture runway shows. A former creative director at Romeo Gigli, she now heads her own ready to wear women's brand, while her haute couture creations often appear on the Paris and Rome runways.