Nili Lotan is a critically acclaimed Israeli-born and New York-based ready-to-wear fashion designer.
Born and raised in Israel, Lotan moved to New York after graduation in Tel Aviv. In New York she lead design teams for some of the industry's most iconic names, including Ralph Lauren, Liz Claiborne and Nautica. Lotan launched her eponymous label in 2003, grounded in the belief that a woman's wardrobe should function as an extension of herself. Lotan’s design philosophy is that clothes should be clean, sophisticated and functional. Her work strikes a signature balance between effortless, powerful, minimal, and sexy. Lotan’s collections are pure in design, expertly tailored and rich in materials and details. Take a look..
- Nili Lotan Vanna blouse ivory € 640,-
- Nili Lotan Sullivan pant black € 695,-
- Nili Lotan Sesia sweater ivory € 640,-
- Nili Lotan Colette blouse green loden € 525,-
- Nili Lotan Anla top black € 465,-