One of the Garrett Leight signature frames is back with a new look. Milled from 12mm of solid acetate with a mini sun shield, Kinney X plays with color, light, and space, echoing the sculpture-as-painting works of Craig Kauffman. Finished with the GLCO 10-year anniversary plaque and message along the temples.
- Kinney X
- color Tuscan Tortoise/Swimming Pool Gradient
- eye 48mm, Bridge 25mm, Temple 140mm
- cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- CR-39 lenses with UV protection and AR coating in Swimming Pool Gradient
- three barrel hinges with real rivets
- anniversary temple ball and markings
- anniversary edition GLCO case, cleaning cloth, and case wrapper
100% cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
Shipping / Delivery time
All orders are shipped registered within 2 business days via UPS or DHL.
Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg 9,50 Germany/Italy/France/Spain/Austria/Sweden/Denmark/Polen 16,00 Rest of the World 42,00
Garrett Leight California Optical opts for the handcrafted and detail-orientated variety. Each frame is named after a street by Venice Beach and the colorful collection is inspired by the laid-back vibes and vibrant feels of the area but also by the styles of generations past giving both the sunglasses and frames a contemporary classic appeal.