Shipping & returns NO-USE
If you want to exchange an item for another size, color or other article, please follow the instructions for a return. Then place a new order just like you did before.
1. Notify us by email which items you would like to return
2. We will provide you a return authorization number and a return address. Returns without a return authorization number are not accepted.
3. The item is your responsibility until received back at Objet Trouvé, having a tracking number for your shipment would be advised.
4. You receive an email from us when your package has been unpacked and later on when the refund has been processed.
5. Refunds (purchase excluding shipping costs) will be paid back within 10 days.
Please note that:
The shipping costs of the return/exchange is at your expense. The refund will be for the purchased items only, not for the initial paid shipping costs.
For residents outside the EU: make sure you mark the box as ´return commercial sample´ and don’t forget to add the invoice you received from us, otherwise Objet Trouvé will be charged with customs duties, which we will then charge to you.
Return articles will not be refunded and/or exchanged if:
Original brand- and/or price tags have been removed and/or moved.
The possible packaging of the article is damaged, and/or is missing and/or is incomplete.
The article has been worn and/or washed.
The article shows traces of wear and/or use.
The article is damaged and/or you have tried to repair the damage/defect yourself.
All orders are shipped registered within 2 business days via Cycloon.
Rest of Europe 23,50
Cycloon will send you a track & trace code as soon as your package is on it's way. You can follow your order with this track & trace code. If you live outside Europe you may have a risk to be charged import duties or local sales taxes.