The sleek, square-shaped silhouette of the World sunglass by Garret Leight belies the utter functionality of its design. With all-metal construction, an intricate coin-edge eyewire pattern, and acetate temple tips, this lightweight frame is crafted for maximum style and comfort.
- color gold dark honey tortoise/semi flat green
- sleek, square-shaped silhouette
- CR39 lenses with UV protection
- AR coating in semi-flat green
- stainless steel frame with cured cellulose acetate temples
- clamp-on nosepads with adjustable metal arms
- eye 49mm, Bridge 23mm, Temple 145mm
- comes with standard GLCO case
100% Stainless steel frame with cured cellulose acetate temples
Shipping / Delivery time
Garrett Leight California Optical opts for the handcrafted and detail-orientated variety. Each frame is named after a street by Venice Beach and the colorful collection is inspired by the laid-back vibes and vibrant feels of the area but also by the styles of generations past giving both the sunglasses and frames a contemporary classic appeal.