- Monique van Heist
- Monique van Heist Tunicdress XL red silky € 361,-
- Monique van Heist No 5 blouse navy signal € 310,-
- Monique van Heist Boxer shorts navy silky € 169,-
- Monique van Heist LOL mini red silky € 231,-
- Monique van Heist LOL mini white jersey € 195,-
- Monique van Heist No 10 shirt white cotton € 393,-
- Monique van Heist Linda skirt black lycra € 149,-
- Monique van Heist No 10 shirt chestnut canvas € 447,-
- Monique van Heist No 10 long dress blue cotton € 415,-
- Monique van Heist legging black lycra € 208,-
- Monique van Heist Legging black stretch velour € 819,-
- Monique van Heist Legging navy lycra light € 208,-
- Monique van Heist PJ vintage navy crepe € 278,-
MONIQUE VAN HEIST FEATURING 'OUR' SARA
You might have recognized our very own Sara on the Monique van Heist SS19 campaign images. Here's why Monique van Heist likes to work with this beauty:
“Besides being very funny, pretty and lovely to work with, whether it's freezing or 30 degrees, I like that she's not the standard tall model, but a pretty little one. She put's her personality into the photos."
We couldn’t agree more. Check out her new styles!
Monique van Heist’s collection Hellofashion was launched in spring 2009, as Monique van Heist’s personal statement on her own fashion company. Hellofashion is a continuous collection of ‘Monique van Heist-classics’ by which she sets out to challenge the fashion system. This permanent and over time growing collection of garments, accessories and lifestyle products like furniture and recipes is available for unlimited time. Monique van Heist concentrates on classic unisex wardrobe pieces, translating her sociological fashion observations into highly wearable and contemporary designs. Her garments are perfectly cut, luxuriously executed and full of smart details and clear references. Every six months Monique van Heist reviews the collections classic shapes in seasonal colors and materials.