If you want to exchange an item for another size, color or other article, please follow the instructions for a return. Then place a new order as before.
In case you changed your mind or you are not satisfied with the product, it’s possible to return your product within fourteen (14) days after receiving the product.
How to return:
1. Log on to your account and go to the order you would like to return.
2. Use the ‘return’ button and select the item(s) you would like to return
3. Use the ‘send’ button to send your request to our customer service.
4. If you don’t have an account send us an email with your request (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. You will receive an email with a return ID.
6. Write your return ID on the packaging and and send it to:
Please note that return articles will not be refunded if:
1. Original brand- and/or price tags have been removed and/or moved.
2. The possible packaging (for instance shoe boxes or jewelry boxes) of the article is damaged, and/or is missing and/or is incomplete.
3. The article has been worn and/or washed or shows traces of wear and/or use.
4. The article is damaged and/or you have tried to repair the damage/defect yourself.
5. Earrings, swimwear and lingerie can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
The shipping costs of the return/exchange is at your expense. The refund will be for the purchased items only, not for the initial paid shipping costs. The return package is your responsibility until received back at Objet Trouvé, having a tracking number for your shipment would be advised.
IMPORTANT! For residents outside the EU: make sure you mark the box as ´return commercial sample´ and don’t forget to add the invoice you received from us, otherwise Objet Trouvé will be charged with customs duties, which we will then charge to you.
We process returns once a week. You will receive a confirmation email after review and approval of your return. We will refund within fourteen days of receipt of your return.
We appreciate every customer and try to help them our very best but we are a small boutique with limited stock. We can't afford to deviate from our policy. We thank you in advance for your understanding.