- La Fetiche
- La Fetiche Pixie Blouse White € 342,-
- La Fetiche Victor oversized sweater Black € 758,-
- La Fetiche Rudi Maxi sweater Black € 438,-
- La Fetiche Percy Oversized sweater Navy € 467,-
- La Fetiche Pascale Hooded scarf Multicolor € 342,-
- La Fetiche Leslie sweater Blue/Red € 704,-
- La Fetiche Kiki hooded scarf Black/Neon € 189,-
- La Fetiche Jessie Gloves Red/Pink € 135,-
- La Fetiche Jessie Gloves Navy/Neon Yellow € 135,-
- La Fetiche Ilse Body Top Neon Pink € 220,-
- La Fetiche Ilse Body Top Light Blue € 220,-
- La Fetiche Frederique Neon Polo Neck Camel € 285,-
- La Fetiche Barney sweater Oat Grey € 380,-
- La Fetiche Annie X Jacket Navy Tweed € 934,-
- La Fetiche Janis quilted reversible jacket Red/Navy € 1.328,- € 664,-
- La Fetiche Kai striped sailor collar accessory Neon/Light Pink € 195,- € 97,50
- La Fetiche Olive striped sweater Neon/Light Pink € 534,- € 267,-
- La Fetiche Al Gingham Boxer short w/cotton tape ties Yellow € 256,- € 128,-
- La Fetiche Jane Gingham blouse w/French broderie Light Blue € 467,- € 233,50
- La Fetiche Juergen jeans Acid Denim/White/Pink € 835,- € 417,50
- La Fetiche Al Mens Silk Boxer short Neon Pink € 342,- € 171,-
- La Fetiche Loulou cardigan w/punk side ties Blue/Navy/Black € 816,-
- La Fetiche Jojo Mistake Stitch cardigan w/neon Light Grey € 570,- € 285,-
- La Fetiche Jacob Mistake Stitch cardigan Neon Yellow € 682,- € 341,-
LA FETICHE is based on the concept of an ideal wardrobe consisting of 37 favourite, timeless pieces. A collection of clothing that is both familiar and new. One that has a sentimental connection and appreciation of unique manufacturing skills and a high regard for authentically produced garments. It is a definition of an ideal style shaped by age-old skills of both France and Scotland.
Iconic knits such as the traditional Guernsey sweater have been lovingly hand-knitted in the softest lambswool and revisited with graphic colour blocking. The French Fireman’s sweater has been re-interpreted in the traditional seam-free techniques of the Scottish Fair Isle knitwear manufacturers. Precious striped sailor tops, as fine as childhood undershirts, are layered under vibrant coloured brushed shetland knits. Hand framed two-tone jumpers are patched and spliced together with punk accents.
French workwear has been crafted with the highest quality British cotton canvas, detailed with cotton toile lining and contrast colour top stitching. Men’s cotton poplin oversized shirts are made with fabric from France and Japan.
The high-waist denim jean was conceived as a unique piece, an addition to this perennial wardrobe.
The authentic Trench coats have been made in collaboration with Thomas Hancock and Co, Scottish specialists in manufacturing waterproof coats since 1843. Completely reversible their savoir-faire is made visible from the inside as well as the from the outside, a testament to the craftsman ship and skills of the coat makers. The kilts were made in the greatest Scottish tradition, pleated by hand and produced in the finest Japanese wool.
LA FETICHE works in collaboration with houses and specialists chosen for their exceptional ancestral know-how from both France and the UK.