- Martine Viergever
- Martine Viergever Helios bracelet Goldplated € 350,-
- Martine Viergever Disco big earrings goldplated € 200,-
- Martine Viergever Ceres brooch goldplated € 275,-
- Martine Viergever Hera Wide necklace goldplated € 250,-
- Martine Viergever Venetian fine necklace goldplated € 100,-
- Martine Viergever Classic earrings goldplated € 130,-
- Martine Viergever Venetian thick necklace goldplated € 250,-
Every jewelry piece is handcrafted at Martine Viergever’s studio in Rotterdam and executed in high-quality materials. Her designs aim to question valuability, wearability, and aesthetics. Besides working on her own collections, Martine is commissioned by fashion designers such as Monique van Heist and Francisco van Benthum.
Furthermore, she designed the limited-edition iconic brooches for Objet Trouvé's five year anniversary. Each of the 6 brooches represents an iconic garment Objet Trouvé has sold during the first five years.
Martine longs for shimmer, distinction and adornment with her latest collection Forgotten Futures and new Pasts. Scroll down to see the beautiful pieces.