- Mii Miti Hand Woven Organic Denim pant Marine € 255,-
- Mii Bloom dress Pastel € 325,- € 162,50
- Mii Sablon pant Les Unis Azur Blue € 325,- € 162,50
- Mii Virginie blouse Loungie Multico € 215,- € 107,50
- Mii Niki dress Madras Multico € 310,- € 155,-
- Mii Pia dress Serpentins Multico € 399,-
- Mii Nikita dress La Fete Day € 350,-
- Mii Nikita dress La Fete Night € 350,-
MII IS A DUO. LUCIE AND BAPAN. YIN AND YANG …
At first, everything set us apart: 3,500 miles, our countries, cultures, languages, social backgrounds, and our radically different personalities.
Yet we met at the Paris School of Decorative Arts where we both studied textile design, and, as a result of this unlikely encounter and the love that was born from it, we created mii.
In 2009, we travelled to India where we met craftsmen who talked of their economic problems ... And that is when the idea of moving to another region or even another country, away from our families, started to take shape. We believed strongly in the value of hand-made, local products, and we wanted to change the world — we still do!
So we gave the project everything we had: our minds, our hearts, and our 2 x 2 hands.
mii is for Made In India! and we are totally committed to defending and promoting the country’s unique, ancestral and endangered know-how.