A retro wayfarer silhouette, the Calabar by Garret Leight with a new temple design inspired by 50s car fins, with prominent plaques and semi-flat lenses.
- color LLG/semi-flat pure G15
- cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- custom semi-flat mineral glass lenses with UV protection
- AR coating in semi-flat blue smoke
- five barrel hinges with real rivets
- eye 49mm, bridge 23mm, temple 145mm
- comes with standard GLCO case
100% cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
Shipping / Delivery time
All orders are shipped registered within 2 business days via UPS or DHL.
Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg 9,50 Germany/Italy/France/Spain/Austria/Sweden/Denmark/Polen 16,00 Rest of the World 42,00
Garrett Leight California Optical opts for the handcrafted and detail-orientated variety. Each frame is named after a street by Venice Beach and the colorful collection is inspired by the laid-back vibes and vibrant feels of the area but also by the styles of generations past giving both the sunglasses and frames a contemporary classic appeal.