One of Garret Leight's most recognizable and iconic frames, Kinney Sun is an enduring style with balanced proportions suited to fit and flatter both men and women. A defined keyhole bridge lends classic appeal, while soft curves offer wearability to the square-shaped frame.
- color tortoise laminate/grey polar
- cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- polarized mineral glass lenses with UV protection
- AR coating in grey polar
- five barrel hinges with real rivets
- eye 49mm, bridge 22mm, temple 145mm
- comes with standard GLCO case
100% cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
Shipping / Delivery time
All orders are shipped registered within 2 business days via UPS or DHL.
Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg 9,50 Germany/Italy/France/Spain/Austria/Sweden/Denmark/Polen 16,00 Rest of the World 42,00
Garrett Leight California Optical opts for the handcrafted and detail-orientated variety. Each frame is named after a street by Venice Beach and the colorful collection is inspired by the laid-back vibes and vibrant feels of the area but also by the styles of generations past giving both the sunglasses and frames a contemporary classic appeal.