- Rachel Comey
- Rachel Comey Holt Jumpsuit Natural € 599,-
- Rachel Comey Scotch Shirt Tie Dye Silk Multi € 539,-
- Rachel Comey Alice Mask Black Blue Print € 50,-
- Rachel Comey Noni Blouse Crinkle Stripe Blue € 430,-
- Rachel Comey Calo Blouse Crinkle Stripe Blue € 375,-
- Rachel Comey Irolo Trouser Blush € 465,-
- Rachel Comey Nile Trouser Black € 489,-
- Rachel Comey Bambara Blazer Black € 625,-
- Rachel Comey Annin Jumpsuit Dirty White € 540,-
- Rachel Comey Denim Mensy Shirt Classic Indigo € 380,-
- Rachel Comey Barter Smock Top € 355,-
- Rachel Comey Irolo Trouser Indigo Stripe € 465,-
- Rachel Comey Supply Shirt Navy € 430,-
- Rachel Comey Transit Pant Black € 375,-
- Rachel Comey Transit Pant Chestnut € 375,-
- Rachel Comey Upland Blouse Purple € 475,-
- Rachel Comey Barrie Jumpsuit Off White € 519,-
- Rachel Comey Pezzo Choker Shiny Gold Clear Caramel € 210,-
- Rachel Comey Pezzo Bracelet Shiny Silver Oatmeal € 165,-
- Rachel Comey Dial Earring Mint Silver € 190,-
- Rachel Comey Pezzo Bracelet Shiny Gold Clear Caramel € 165,-
- Rachel Comey Octave Pullover Chestnut € 430,-
- Rachel Comey Glitch Jumpsuit Black € 810,-
- Rachel Comey Venerate Jumpsuit Dirty White € 540,-
The New York designer, Rachel Comey, originally inspired by NY's music scene, has developed a cultish following during the last 12 years designing. The brand appeals to the intelligence and independence of her customers, who appreciate the thoughtful details, offbeat charm and quiet humor in her designs.
Design at Rachel Comey is strategic. Prompted by seasonality, the design process is driven by the relationship between materials and the diverse array of women who wear her clothes.
A consistent design practice at Rachel Comey is to pose questions: "How can fabrics and techniques be engaged to formulate new ways to rethink, change or relate our everyday experiences? In what ways is it possible to affectively(from the philosophical term affect, not a typo for effectively) relate notions of empowerment to the people that wear our clothes? How can we challenge performative notions of what it means to be sexy? How can we look at traditional techniques and craftsmanship from a modern perspective and reinvigorate the artisanal communities that maintain these crafts?"
With each collection, a conversational approach to design provokes an insightful response to what it means to think and wear RC clothing.