- Rachel Comey
- Rachel Comey Pezzo Choker Shiny Gold Clear Caramel € 210,-
- Rachel Comey Pezzo Bracelet Shiny Silver Oatmeal € 165,-
- Rachel Comey Dial Earring Mint Silver € 190,-
- Rachel Comey Pezzo Bracelet Shiny Gold Clear Caramel € 165,-
- Rachel Comey Dial Earring Ginger Gold € 190,-
- Rachel Comey Glitch Jumpsuit Black € 810,-
- Rachel Comey Venerate Jumpsuit Dirty White € 540,-
- Rachel Comey Husk Jacket Midnight € 465,-
- Rachel Comey Birch Pant Midnight € 430,-
- Rachel Comey Needham Blazer Black Multi € 700,-
- Rachel Comey Westside Pant Black Multi € 430,-
- Rachel Comey Renwick Dress Chocolate € 815,-
- Rachel Comey Vice Pant Olive € 415,-
- Rachel Comey Fond Sweatshirt Beige € 255,-
- Rachel Comey Magnum dress White € 680,- € 340,-
- Rachel Comey New Cardiff dress Sky € 540,- € 270,-
- Rachel Comey Taviani dress Purple € 680,- € 340,-
- Rachel Comey Sour earring Clear Yellow multi € 135,-
- Rachel Comey Barter top guava € 369,- € 184,50
- Rachel Comey Gildert belt White € 279,-
- Rachel Comey Affection earrings candy pink-rhinestone € 182,-
- Rachel Comey Native skirt bronze € 447,- € 223,50
- Rachel Comey Dispatch jumpsuit € 538,- € 269,-
- Rachel Comey Slimber pant cognac € 1.250,- € 625,-
The New York designer, Rachel Comey, originally inspired by NY's music scene, has developed a cultish following during the last 12 years designing. The brand appeals to the intelligence and independence of her customers, who appreciate the thoughtful details, offbeat charm and quiet humor in her designs.
Design at Rachel Comey is strategic. Prompted by seasonality, the design process is driven by the relationship between materials and the diverse array of women who wear her clothes.
A consistent design practice at Rachel Comey is to pose questions: "How can fabrics and techniques be engaged to formulate new ways to rethink, change or relate our everyday experiences? In what ways is it possible to affectively(from the philosophical term affect, not a typo for effectively) relate notions of empowerment to the people that wear our clothes? How can we challenge performative notions of what it means to be sexy? How can we look at traditional techniques and craftsmanship from a modern perspective and reinvigorate the artisanal communities that maintain these crafts?"
With each collection, a conversational approach to design provokes an insightful response to what it means to think and wear RC clothing.